Hello folks! First for some sad news :-(
At the beginning of January I started my IVF treatment & yesterday we found out that the pregnancy test was negative. We are both very sad & gutted. We are however lucky & happy we still very much have each other & are looking to the future.
Now on to happy news! My friend Debbie very kindly sent me this blog award (a while ago I'm afraid-slap my wrists bad blogger!!)
Thank you Debbie
I now have to say eight things about myself and pass the award onto four others
- When I was little I always wanted to go to ballet or tap lessons & promised myself that if the IVF didn't work (which it hasn't) I would look into doing adult ballet. Tonight I checked out adult ballet in York & found lessons on a Monday night which I am going to give a whirl!!
- I was scared of needles before doing the IVF & managed to do all but 2 of my injections myself...& believe me there were many to do!!!!
- When me & my younger sister & brother were small we decided it would be a good idea to colour our bedroom wall paper in & consequently had all our pens & pencils confiscated!!
- When I was 10 I watched part of a Freddie Kruger film & was so scared for months I dreaded going to bed. I use to lie & say I felt ill when I woke everyone up shouting after nightmares!!!! To this day I have NEVER watched any part of one of those films for fear the nightmares will come back!
- Although I don't like horror I do like most vampire films/programs. I'm not keen on the Twilight films though. I am a Damon fan from Vampire Diaries.
- I would love to have met Queen Elizabeth & Queen Victoria. I think they are both astounding women.
- So far this year I have read 4 books after not reading anything for over 2 years!!
- Finally I would really like a cleaner because my dogs moulting fur is getting on my nerves!!!
Now I would like to pass this award onto my fabulous Design Team
Have a good evening & I hope to be back soon with some crafting